Personal Data We Collect
Through this website, Mercury Research may collect information that you voluntarily submit to us such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. By submitting your details, you enable Mercury Research to provide you with the services, activities or online content.
Use of Personal Data
- to provide our services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries
- to contact you and/or provide you with general information as well as information about our products and services
- for "service administration purposes", which means that Mercury Research may contact you for reasons related to the service, activity or online content you have signed up for
- to share with contractors or partners of Mercury Research in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for, or with, our firm. These contractors or partners are restricted from using Personal Data in any way other than to provide services for Mercury Research. We may, for example, provide Personal Data to contractors or partners for hosting our newsletter databases, but those parties cannot use your Personal Data for their own purposes unrelated to the work they are doing for us;
- to respond to requests of governmental authorities or when required by law;
We apply strict security measures to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data when transferring, storing or processing it. We use physical, administrative and technical security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your personal data. We store your personal data on secure servers that are located either at our offices, at the offices of our subcontractors, or at fully classed data centers.
Third Party Websites
Mercury Research website contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, and we therefore urge you to review them.